Ohio has legalized recreational cannabis. Click HERE to learn more about cannabis business opportunities in Ohio.

Diversion Investigation

Roughly 90% of financial and product loss in the cannabis industry can be chalked up to employee diversion. The other 10% of product loss results from either external diversion, such as robberies, or simply poor tracking by companies. Employee diversion is prevalent in most industries but is particularly challenging for cannabis companies, which often deal with large amounts of cash and a product that is easy to pilfer. That increases the temptation among workers to divert some money or cannabis into their own pockets – and makes employee diversion much more difficult for businesses to identify and prevent. Cannaspire’s investigation team knows where to look, what to look for, and can uncover leaks that you were not aware of.

  • Monitor Employees, Scenarios, Activities, Property
  • Gather Evidence
  • Immediate Decision Making
  • Maintain Records
    Provide Privacy and Confidential Intelligence

Additionally, Cannaspire can provide confidential, undercover employees, undercover shoppers with covert cameras to assist you in monitoring any sensitive issues occurring within your cannabis business.

Let's Talk